WORK WITH US
WORK WITH US
SDA Releases New Small Business Innovation Research Topic for Integrated Architecture Technology (IAT)
Original Response Date: April 12, 2022
SDA is issuing new Small Business Opportunities (SBO) under the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program, inviting submissions of innovative research concepts supporting the advancement of our national defense space capabilities. This SBO (SDA224-001) pertains to modeling, simulation and analysis (MS&A).
This project looks to develop and demonstrate an integrated architecture technology solution that will serve as a testbed, enabling realistic and informative mission design that facilitates the formation of traceable requirements.
This SBO is issued under the DOD Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) for SBIR, 2022.4. All proposals in response to the technical area(s) described herein must be submitted in accordance with the instructions provided under DoD SBIR FY2022.4, found at the link below. SDA is currently accepting and seeking proposals for Direct to Phase II (DP2) awards.
Small Business Resources
Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
DARPA pursues opportunities for transformational change rather than incremental advances. It does so collaboratively as part of a robust innovation ecosystem that includes academic, corporate, and governmental partners. DARPA relies on these diverse performers from throughout this ecosystem to apply multi-disciplinary approaches to advance basic research and create innovative technologies.
Defense Innovation Unit
DIU provides revenue to companies in the form of prototype contracts (a Commercial Solutions Opening based on the Other Transaction authority) to solve DoD problems. These prototype awards can include hardware, software, or unique projects. More importantly, after a successful prototype, the company involved and any DoD entity can enter into follow-on production contracts.
(U.S. Air Force photo by J.M. Eddins Jr.)
Everything you need in one place
The Defense Innovation Marketplace has more than 44,500 industry IR&D projects. Learn about and leverage industry's innovative technology projects.
- Government Portal
- Steps to Access Proprietary Industry IR&D Data
- Industry Portal
- Providing a centralized resource for the Department’s Acquisition and Science and Technology professionals on information about industry’s Independent research and development activities.
- Communities of Interest
- The Communities of Interest (CoIs) were established as a mechanism to encourage multi-agency coordination and collaboration in cross-cutting technology focus areas with broad multiple Component investment.
- Technology Interchange Meetings
- Technology Interchange Meetings (TIMs) allow DoD and industry/academia to cooperate on Research and Engineering technology challenges.
Office of the Under Secretary of Defense,
Research and Engineering (OUSD(R&E))
3030 Defense Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301-3030