STP&E Releases Cyber Resilient Weapon Systems Body of Knowledge Portal Version 1.2
The Strategic Technology Protection and Exploitation (STP&E) Office in the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering (OUSD(R&E)) announces the release of the Cyber Resilient Weapon Systems Body of Knowledge (CRWS-BoK) Portal Version 1.2. This version update follows the Version 1.1, which STP&E released in July 2021. The initial version launched in May 2021.
The CRWS-BoK Portal provides research tools for science and technology (S&T) professionals who specialize in cyber resilient weapon systems. Engineers from the Department of Defense (DoD), Federal Government, industry, and academia will be able access this information to assist them in weapons systems and program development.
The updates in Version 1.2 include:
- Improved registration process, making it easier for new users to register
- Refreshed landing page for more efficient user experience
- Updated reference tables to clarify and point to additional Portal resources
- Improved search functions so users can easily read and navigate search results
- Integrated workflow process for Review Board members to review user-nominated repository resources, thereby maintaining resource relevance
The STP&E Resilient Systems (RS) Directorate, under the leadership of Director Melinda Reed, spearheaded the design and release of the CRWS-BoK Portal. RS will continuously update this portal with curated guidance so that it remains a dynamic and valuable resource.
The RS Directorate also partners with S&T professionals to foster assured resilient missions, systems, and components. It leverages best practices and fosters innovation that enables the Nation’s S&T workforce to engineer cyber resilient weapon systems that can successfully operate in the face of persistent cyber threats.
For additional information and to register for a free account, please visit the CRWS-BoK Portal. The site is optimized for Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari browsers.
Office of the Under Secretary of Defense,
Research and Engineering (USD(R&E))
The Pentagon, Washington, DC 20301